"Once a Member, Always a Member"
We feel our credit union has many benefits to offer to you and your family. As long as you maintain at least $25.00 (one share) in your share account, the benefits of membership will be available to you regardless of where you may work or live in the future.
Highway Alliance Credit Union's field of membership shall include:
- Missouri State Highway Patrol GHQ, and Troops F & I employees and family members
- Missouri Department of Transportation Central District & Central Office employees and family members
- Missouri State Troopers Association members and their family members
- Missouri Transportation Association members and their family members
- MoDOT and Patrol Employees Retirement System (MPERS) employees and family members
Family member is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin or legal guardian. Also included are step, in-law and legally adoptive relationships.
How to Join
To become a member of Highway Alliance Credit Union, all that is needed is the initial deposit of at least $25.00 into your new share account. This initial deposit establishes your membership and ownership in the credit union.
We welcome your business and would love for you to join our credit union! You can download any of our forms below. After downloading the form you need, print and complete the form. You can submit your form by mail or fax. For more information on how to join, please contact us at 573-632-CU4U (2848)